Saturday, February 7, 2009

About Me

O.k so like I'm not the type of person to kiss and tell about my business....
Well last night after I took my shower.....{yes us spanish ppl take showers also}
LOL.....j/k hey besides it was saturday yesterday...lol..sorry

O.k but seriously after I shampooed my hair then towel dried it I did my ritual of deep conditioning it ....well yesterday was my last last straw that broke the camels back..... I got so much hair that fell off that I was almost mortified.......

NO WAIT !!!!! I WAS MORTIFIED....This is when I realized that I had to do what I did not want to do for at least for another 2 yrs..... I was trying to grow my hair out till it reached my TOOSH[ well what's left of it....lol] but as I write this blog my hair is 5 in' below my bra line but 2' in from my waist.....My daughter and I are were trying to grow my hair out to donate it to cancer survivors and to the LOCKS OF LOVE..... alot of ppl kept on telling us to sell our hair ....but for me if I could help someone that needs a lil part of me so be it......

Unfortunatley my hair is not long enough to donate.....it has to be from [my understanding] more then a foot long or so give or take a foot or so......so here I am, I already made my appoinment to see my stylist....and I gotta tell ya I'm going thru all these emotions that I'm not sure what they are.

I'm not sad, mad, or maybe just lil upset... but being that my hair is so long and heavy it falls off alot more now especially when I'm in the shower..... This is why I want to stop being "mortified" every time I shower and condition.....

I know my hair doesn't make me..it is my lovely personality......lol...so they say.... My appt to see my best friend and stylist is this Friday.... I'm excited and scared and everything all rolled in to one......I'm not really sure if you all no where I'm coming from but I'm actually looking forward to this cut...lol...but at the same time feeling kinda wierd....

Anyways , I guess I'll stop because I feel like I'm going on and on and not making any sense.....I would like to hear from everyone what your take on this is or if you had some sort of similar situation.....

I would love to hear from you all

Take Care Everyone.

Margarita I Cruz-Amaro
Distributor , Coach & Mentor
DIAMOND TEAM LEADER

To EARN: http://makingscentswithmiabella.com
To SHOP: http://shopathomewithmiabella.com
To LEARN more about the Company:http://www.bellabymargarita.scent-team.com/about.php PRESENTATION: http://bellabymargarita.candlebizfromhome.com/video_popup.php Opportunity, Residuals, Wholesale , Coprporate Gift Giving , or Fundraisers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there-I think what you are trying to do is a wonderful thing; but if your hair can't take the weight-maybe there is another way to help out without donating your hair. Whether it be blogging about their cause or teaching people more about this wonderful program. I think your heart is there-just that your hair won't cooperate!